Book a Free Counselling Session for Admission 2022 Book Now

NTA NEET Result 2022 (Out); See how to check NEET UG Result on neet.nta.nic.in

NTA NEET Result 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the NEET UG result 2022 at neet.nta.nic.in the category-wise cutoff for NEET 2022, has also been along with the result released. Tanishka from Rajasthan bagged the AIR 1 in the NEET UG 2022, followed by Vatsa Ashish Batra AIR 2 and Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangule AIR 3.

National Testing Agency conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) for 1872343 candidates at 3570 different Centres located in 497 Cities throughout the country, including 14 Cities outside India, on 17 July 2022 (Sunday) from 02:00 P.M. to 05:20 P.M. (IST).

Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.

The Examination was conducted in 13 languages (Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu). The examination was also conducted for the first time in Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Colombo, Doha, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore Dubai and Kuwait City.

A re-examination was conducted for affected candidates in Kollam, Sriganganagar, Nagaur, Kushinagar, Bhind, Hoshangad, Begusarai, and Thane. The examination was conducted in English and Hindi only.
NTA is pleased to declare the result of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 today, 07 September 2022.

The responsibility of NTA is to conduct the examination and declare the result based on the eligibility criteria provided by NMC. Candidates submitted their category as per National Category List, and based on the same, the result has been declared. NTA has provided All India Rank to the candidates, and the admitting Authorities will draw a merit list based on All India Rank for the seats of MBBS/BDS falling under their jurisdiction. When candidates apply to their State, they will mention their category as per State Category List. State Counselling Authorities will accordingly make their Merit List. The same is the case with the domicile. The NTA has no role in it.

How to download NEET UG 2022 Result (Scorecard)?

Step 1

Visit the official website of the NEET Result (https://neet.nta.nic.in/)

NEET UG 2022 Result Step 1

Step 2

Click the NEET Result 2022 link (“NEET – UG – 2022 Result Link -1, NEET – UG – 2022 Result Link -2 & NEET – UG – 2022 Result Link – 3”)

NEET UG 2022 Result Step 2

Step 3

A new window will open on your screen.

NEET UG 2022 Result Step 3

Step 4

Enter your application number, date of birth & security pin; the result will display on your screen.

Step 5

Download your NEET UG 2022 Scorecard for future purposes.

NEET UG 2022 Result Highlight

GenderRegisteredAppearedqualified
Male8,07,5387,63,5454,29,160
Female10,64,79410,01,0155,63,902
Transgender11117
Total18,72,34317,64,5719,93,069

NEET UG Result 2022 – Details mentioned

  • Candidate’s Roll Number
  • Application Number
  • Personal Details (including candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name, gender, DOB, nationality, category/sub-category, etc.)
  • Percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
  • Total Marks obtained
  • Percentile Score
  • NEET 2022 All India Rank
  • NEET Qualifying Status
  • NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
  • NEET Cutoff Score

Read also: NTA NEET Final Answer Key 2022 (Out); Download the Answer Key Here

What after NEET result 2022?

The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will now conduct the counselling for NEET 2022 for 15% of All India Quota seats. On the other hand, the counselling for 85% of state quota seats will be conducted by the respective state authorities.

Qualified candidates are required to register online by entering their personal, academic, NEET-UG, contact and other details and pay the counselling fee.

Through NEET 2022 scores, admission to 91,415 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 487 BSc nursing, and 603 BVSc seats, along with 1205 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS seats, will be granted.

Read also: NTA NEET 2022 Cutoff (Out); Check Category-wise, 2021, 2020, 2019 Cutoff here

Leave a Comment

Get the Latest Update on Courses-wise Admission, Colleges, Top universities etc.