Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? In this article, we will let you about the List of Medical Colleges in West Bengal. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. If you want to achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in West Bengal give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But from the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown to many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have organised all 26, including Top Private MBBS Colleges in West Bengal and Government colleges.
We will let you know about Top Govt/Private Medical Colleges in West Bengal throughout the article. Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in WB. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know with Top MBBS Colleges in West Bengal. Have a look.
Government Medical Colleges in West Bengal
This section provides detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in West Bengal; you can check the complete list mentioned below. If you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
Private Medical Colleges in West Bengal
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Top Private MBBS Colleges in West Bengal. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||Santiniketan Medical College||2021||150||22,86,000/-|
|2||Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Science Kolkata||2018||150||6,34,000/-|
|3||Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Durgapur||2016||150||9,00,000/-|
|4||ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia||2011||100||2,20,000/-|
|5||IQ City Medical College Burdwan||2013||150||6,34,000/-|
|6||KPC Medical College and Hospital Kolkata||2008||150||1,10,000/- (State Quota)|
|7||Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences (SRIMS Durgapur)||2019||150||3,80,000/-|
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident in helping each student’s queries, from finding the right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form.
Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add a birth date, choose the graduation course you are applying for, and then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under-graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How can we help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud to solve the candidate’s dilemma in identifying the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top-in-class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in West Bengal?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in West Bengal?
A. There are a total of 3150 seats in between all the 25 Government Colleges of West Bengal.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in West Bengal?
A. There are a total of 850 seats in between all 7 Private Colleges of West Bengal.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of the West Bengal Government so much?
A. The fees of WB Government Medical Colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India.